Split-Session QB Refresher Course (2 Days)
Instructor: Bob Arguelles
Date: April 22, 2024
Time: 9:00AM -12:00PM
Zoom - Distance Learning
This is a 6-hour course scheduled as follows:
Monday, April 22nd, 9am – 12pm
Tuesday, April 23rd, 9am – 12pm
Both days must be completed to receive credit for the course.
All active qualifying brokers are required to successfully complete a six (6) hour qualifying broker refresher course as a condition of license renewal or as a condition of reinstatement of qualifying broker status regardless of age or years of licensure. The course is also available as a Core Elective for Associate Brokers and provides a great insight into the functions of a real estate brokerage office.
This course offers 6 hours of continuing education (CE) credits, this course also provides an excellent opportunity to receive up-to-date information, and offers a forum for sharing information and ideas with fellow QB’s and AB’s.
For more information contact:
About the Instructor: Bob Arguelles
For over 38 years Bob Arguelles has been an active member in the Albuquerque real estate community having started his career as a commercial broker and registered appraiser in 1984. Bob spent three years with the Resolution Trust Corporation as a Regional Asset Manager, resolving over $300 million in real property assets.
Subsequently involved in the executive level management of some of the most successful new home builders/developers, Bob has been responsible for over 3,500 new home sales transactions in New Mexico and Colorado and received numerous national, regional, and local Sales & Marketing awards.
As a former principal in a media and marketing agency, Bob gained expertise in marketing, media/public relations and print/electronic media. His company received awards as one of New Mexico’s Top 25 Hispanic companies.
Bob is an Associate Broker with Metro Commercial Realty, Inc. and is the Owner/Qualifying Broker of Metro Residential Realty, Inc.
Since 2017, Bob has been an active real estate continuing-education instructor and is a Gold Standard Instructor (GSI) through the Real Estate Educators Association.
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, New Mexico Association of Realtors®
- Member, Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors®
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors® New Mexico (CARNM)
- Member, New Mexico Real Estate Commission – Education Advisory Committee
- Member, Real Estate Educators Association
- Trustee, SPX Real Estate Corporation
- Member, National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Member, Home Builders Association of NM (HBACNM)
- Member, NAHB National Sales and Marketing Council
- Member, Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity Board