2024 NMREC Core Course
Instructor: Bob Arguelles
CE Credit Hours: 4
Date: July 19, 2024
Time: 9:00AM -1:00PM
Zoom - Distance Learning
THE 2024 CORE COURSE
Of all the responsibilities required of a licensed New Mexico Real Estate Broker, there is perhaps none greater than the disclosure and adherence to the Broker Duties obligation of the broker in the completion of a real estate transaction. While all the brokers duties are consequential, the “first five" are paramount in establishing the obligation of each broker to “all the parties” involved in the transaction. The 2024 Core Course focuses on those “First Five” duties, as well as other “hot topics” and a legal update, designed to be interactive and engaging.
For more information contact:
About the Instructor: Bob Arguelles
For over 38 years Bob Arguelles has been an active member in the Albuquerque real estate community having started his career as a commercial broker and registered appraiser in 1984. Bob spent three years with the Resolution Trust Corporation as a Regional Asset Manager, resolving over $300 million in real property assets.
Subsequently involved in the executive level management of some of the most successful new home builders/developers, Bob has been responsible for over 3,500 new home sales transactions in New Mexico and Colorado and received numerous national, regional, and local Sales & Marketing awards.
As a former principal in a media and marketing agency, Bob gained expertise in marketing, media/public relations and print/electronic media. His company received awards as one of New Mexico’s Top 25 Hispanic companies.
Bob is an Associate Broker with Metro Commercial Realty, Inc. and is the Owner/Qualifying Broker of Metro Residential Realty, Inc.
Since 2017, Bob has been an active real estate continuing-education instructor and is a Gold Standard Instructor (GSI) through the Real Estate Educators Association.
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, New Mexico Association of Realtors®
- Member, Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors®
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors® New Mexico (CARNM)
- Member, New Mexico Real Estate Commission – Education Advisory Committee
- Member, Real Estate Educators Association
- Trustee, SPX Real Estate Corporation
- Member, National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Member, Home Builders Association of NM (HBACNM)
- Member, NAHB National Sales and Marketing Council
- Member, Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity Board