NAR Code of Ethics and Enforcement
Instructor: Bob Arguelles
Date: April 26, 2024
Time: 9:00AM -1:00PM
Zoom - Distance Learning
The Code of Ethics is the foundation of the REALTOR® organization, and provides the standards of practice and professionalism that customers expect and deserve.
This course trains and teaches with a more in-depth process on the requirements and the process of the enforcement of the Code of Ethics. It talks about good manners and how to work with our fellow REALTORS®. This course meets the NAR REALTOR® Code of Ethics (due 12/31/2025) and the NMREC Ethics requirements (due each licensing cycle).
NOTE: The NAR REALTOR® Code of Ethics and the NMREC Ethics requirements are separate requirements.
For more information contact:
About the Instructor: Bob Arguelles
For over 38 years Bob Arguelles has been an active member in the Albuquerque real estate community having started his career as a commercial broker and registered appraiser in 1984. Bob spent three years with the Resolution Trust Corporation as a Regional Asset Manager, resolving over $300 million in real property assets.
Subsequently involved in the executive level management of some of the most successful new home builders/developers, Bob has been responsible for over 3,500 new home sales transactions in New Mexico and Colorado and received numerous national, regional, and local Sales & Marketing awards.
As a former principal in a media and marketing agency, Bob gained expertise in marketing, media/public relations and print/electronic media. His company received awards as one of New Mexico’s Top 25 Hispanic companies.
Bob is an Associate Broker with Metro Commercial Realty, Inc. and is the Owner/Qualifying Broker of Metro Residential Realty, Inc.
Since 2017, Bob has been an active real estate continuing-education instructor and is a Gold Standard Instructor (GSI) through the Real Estate Educators Association.
- Member, National Association of Realtors®
- Member, New Mexico Association of Realtors®
- Member, Greater Albuquerque Association of Realtors®
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors® New Mexico (CARNM)
- Member, New Mexico Real Estate Commission – Education Advisory Committee
- Member, Real Estate Educators Association
- Trustee, SPX Real Estate Corporation
- Member, National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Member, Home Builders Association of NM (HBACNM)
- Member, NAHB National Sales and Marketing Council
- Member, Greater Albuquerque Habitat for Humanity Board