Employee Life and Benefits
Finding and retaining top talent is key for a thriving, successful company. At Old Republic Title, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset. To help employees both at work and at home, we offer eligible employees a wide range of benefits, including:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- 401(k) plan with a discretionary Company match
- Shareholder Purchase and Reinvestment Plan
- Baseline Security Plan with discretionary Company contributions
- Basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance premium paid by the Company
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance for employees, spouses and dependent children
- Disability benefits
- Time off with pay
- Paid Company holidays
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account (available to High Deductible Health Plan participants only)
- Employee Assistance Program that includes counseling, money management advice and funeral planning assistance
- Education Assistance Program
- Title insurance and certain escrow fees reimbursed for employee’s primary personal residence
- Transportation benefit plan for mass transit, parking and vanpool, in several markets
Work For Old Republic Title
Interested in working with Old Republic Title? Take a look at our current job openings to find the right position for you.
Who We Are
Want to learn more about Old Republic Title? Our About page gives you information on our history, company culture, executive leadership team and more.
The above is a summary of our benefits. Benefits may change with or without notice. Old Republic Title is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, individuals who are transitioning or who are perceived to be transitioning, age, religion, creed, disability medical condition, genetic information of an individual or family member of the individual, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, marital status, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, arrest and court record (except as allowable by law), the denial or taking of family or medical leave under state or federal law, Pregnancy Disability Leave, or requesting reasonable accommodation, or any other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and/or local laws. Old Republic Title will consider qualified applicants for positions in San Francisco with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Old Republic Title will consider qualified applicants for positions in Los Angeles with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.