Book of Business Webinar
Instructor: Allen Cripe
Price: $35.00 - Open to the Public
Date: October 15, 2020
Time: 11:00AM -2:00PM
Old Republic Title
This is a Distance Learning Live Webinar open to the public.
Requirements: laptop, PC or Tablet, with access through a web browser using Crome, Firefox or IE.
Class materials will be delivered by email to each registered broker 24 hours before the class.
Bring Real Estate professionals to a new level of proficiency in developing a long-term approach to their Book of Business. Help develop a new standard Real Estate broker professionalism and knowledge, which brings them foundational level success and benefits the community.
- Understanding the fundamentals of the career of sales and the Two Phases of a Professional Sales Career. The rules; why this works; establishing expectations.
- Understanding the importance of maintaining quality relationships within your clientele base; putting their needs first, every time; all the time.
- Defining and understanding current Database Analysis
- The Plan: Current Database Analysis & Return, how to develop and maintain relationships within your Book of Business, and the need for consistency.
- Time Management and scheduling – further refinement of the plan and potential challenges.
3 Clock Hours
Questions? Contact us atRegister for this Course
About the Instructor: Allen Cripe
Allen Cripe has developed and maintained high level relationships within the Real Estate industry since 1991. He’s held numerous positions within the sales side of the industry, and his specialty is helping individuals identify and accomplish their goals. Within those years, having lead over 600 sales seminars and coached 100's of Real Estate Agents, Loan Officers, and Title sales people. Allen has developed an extremely deep understanding of the processes of the sales career and the path towards success. The road to a rewarding and high-level career takes time and commitment, and what he learned most, is that everything is about identifying your deepest motivation and making incremental, consistent progress.