Book of Business
Instructor: Allen Cripe
Date: November 14, 2019
Old Republic Title
19020 33rd Ave W 360
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Bring Real Estate professionals to a new level of proficiency in developing a long-term approach to their Book of Business. Help develop a new standard Real Estate broker professionalism and knowledge, which brings them foundational level success and benefits the community.
- Understanding the fundamentals of the career of sales and the Two Phases of a Professional Sales Career. The rules; why this works; establishing expectations.
- Understanding the importance of maintaining quality relationships within your clientele base; putting their needs first, every time; all the time.
- Defining and understanding current Database Analysis
- The Plan: Current Database Analysis & Return, how to develop and maintain relationships within your Book of Business, and the need for consistency.
- Time Management and scheduling – further refinement of the plan and potential challenges.
3 Clock Hours
Questions? Contact us at
About the Instructor: Allen Cripe
Allen Cripe has developed and maintained high level relationships within the Real Estate industry since 1991. He’s held numerous positions within the sales side of the industry, and his specialty is helping individuals identify and accomplish their goals. Within those years, having lead over 600 sales seminars and coached 100's of Real Estate Agents, Loan Officers, and Title sales people. Allen has developed an extremely deep understanding of the processes of the sales career and the path towards success. The road to a rewarding and high-level career takes time and commitment, and what he learned most, is that everything is about identifying your deepest motivation and making incremental, consistent progress.
Interested in other learning opportunities?
Click here for our full list of course offerings.Washington Continuing Education Courses Page