Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Vice President of Treasury in our Concord, CA office. This position provides direction and co-management of the Wire Department and learn procedures of the Treasury Department. Assist with the review and oversight of bank relationships, represent Treasury with Senior Management and contribute to various Treasury projects. Development and implementation of treasury controls within the organization.
- Four-year degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- Supervisory experience required
- Minimum of 8 years professional business experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work on a high-profile team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.