Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Title Services Clerk in our Oklahoma City, Oklahoma office. This role performs miscellaneous title department duties. Preparing reports including but not limited to: Title Reports with Finals, OAB Final Title Reports, Written Gap Checks, Ownerships, Right-of-Way Searches, Transcripts, Court Checks, and UCC and FCC Searches. Proofing, reviewing, and E-filing documents. Invoicing clients for products produced.
- Collecting documentation from various search platforms both electronically and manually.
- Preparing reports including but not limited to: Title Reports with Finals, OAB Final Title Reports, Written Gap Checks, Ownerships, Right-of-Way Searches, Transcripts, Court Checks, and UCC and FCC Searches.
- Proofing, reviewing, and E-filing documents.
- Invoicing clients for products produced.
- Ability to navigate county websites and microfiche for filed documents; as well as, understand and operate our computer software, i.e. RamQuest, Canaan, Iris, Co-Data, DataTrace, and others as implemented.
- Follow Corporate Human Resource Policies and company procedures.
- Ability to work from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to interact and communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to work well with others and excellent customer relation skills required.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to navigate internet websites and microfiche.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
- 1 - 3 years
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.