- Search and examine Florida public land records for the purpose of determining insurability and the issuance of Title Commitments, Title Search Reports and O&E reports
- Ability to locate and compile records affecting real property, including Taxes, Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Proceedings, Liens and Judgments, Patriot Act Search and set forth requirements for title clearance matters
- Must be proficient with ATIDS, Titlepoint, Data Trace, Microsoft Office and various Public Records search engines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and able to handle multiple tasks and interact professionally with all levels of management, employees and external customers by phone, email and in person
- Have a minimum of 3 years previous examination experience in Florida and a high school diploma or equivalent
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) and you are in your introductory period of employment; you are not eligible to apply for this open position until you are no longer in your introductory period. If your employment status currently is "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement, you are not eligible to apply for this open position until your employment status is no longer "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement. If you have questions, contact your human resources representative.
Old Republic Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer