Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Title Assistant in our Irvine, CA office. Candidates for this positions must:
- Have experience in the title industry
- Be a proficient multi-tasker and have flexibility working in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to write professional correspondence and routine reports
- Have aptitude to read and interpret real estate specific documents
- Be adept at setting priorities and problem resolution
- Be proficient using industry specific software
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.