- Considerable knowledge of the purpose and use of title insurance and related services; of the purpose and terminology of legal instruments involved in the consummation of real property transactions and in the insuring of title; of company services and methods of operation throughout its procedures, indemnity procedures and underwriting.
- Ability to perform routine real estate transaction closings.
- Ability to exercise considerable judgement in the processing of transactions of high liability which do not follow established policies and procedures; to meet and deal with the public; to speak and write clearly and concisely; to coordinate services for customers when more than one company office is involved.
- Analytical ability sufficient to process entire national customer title insurance accounts with high liability orders and non-routine commercial orders; to maintain date-up files on several complex orders; to assure settlement statements and accounting entries are complete and accurate.
- Ability to communicate effectively by telephone and in writing.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including personal computer, facsimile and copying machines and telephone.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.