Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in an assigned territory. Develops and implements agreed upon Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Works within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- Regular consistent attendance is required with the ability to work 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. Additionally, attendance at after hour Company events or other business functions is also occasionally required.
- Maintains relationships with existing client base pursuant to the directives of escrow officers and management.
- Identifies and converts prospects to new customers to augment client base.
- Using a consultative sales approach analyzes existing and anticipated customer requirements and promotes consideration of title products to fulfill such requirements.
- Prepares yearly and quarterly business plans and/or other status reports as required by management.
- Develop new marketing strategies.
- Determine and report competitor activities and market conditions to manager.
- Present title and closing production procedures, administrative product information and demonstrations to clients.
- Obtains and records detailed client profiles useful in the delivery of services to the client.
- Conducts post-closing interview to determine quality of services delivered.
- Attends sales meetings as required.
- Maintains high visibility in real estate community by representing the Company at social/business functions including but not limited to golf tournaments, industry meetings or seminars, real estate conventions, and through personal involvement in service groups and business organizations.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships.
- As well as interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to get along with others in the workplace, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Maintains strict client confidentiality.
- Acceptance of supervision.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company. Exhibiting a courteous, business-like manner and professional demeanor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Fundamental understanding of insurance and real property concepts and general knowledge of State Board of Insurance regulations.
- Detailed knowledge and compliance with company codes of ethics and all policies.
- Minimum 3-5 years outside sales experience is preferred.
- Overnight business travel by air and/or automobile, is required occasionally for conventions, or training, etc.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance is required.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required as well as sedentary work, but most days will include local marketing travel, luncheons, classes, etc.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
- 3 - 5 years
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.