Working with corporations and third-party relocation management companies, the Relocation Coordinator is required to have the knowledge to process title work, equity calculations, equity disbursement, resale coordination, reconciliation and related services nationwide. Must understand relocation and title processes and how they affect all aspects of home sale and destination transactions.
- Ability to read and understand preliminary report/title commitments/attorney’s opinion letter and differentiate between “standard” title exceptions and title exceptions that must be cleared before a relocation company can acquire the property
- Understanding of the relocation process and the ability to communicate this process to local title agents/operations, lenders and closing offices/attorneys
- A complete understanding of how to prorate items; both the ability to do manual calculations and input information into proprietary systems
- Ability to read a real estate contract and extract information necessary for a real estate closing; to work with the local closer to facilitate the closing and explain the process to any other parties involved in the relocation closing
- Ability to perform all functions necessary to produce a Seller’s Closing Statement and how charges relate to the relocation equity and closing processes
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with transferees and all levels of management, employees, and customers by email, phone and in person
- Ability to work independently as well as with others on the Relocation Services team
- 2-3 years experience in Relocation is preferred but not required
- Critical thinking skills are a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills (accuracy is a must) with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.