The Fund is seeking a passionate, energetic, and results-driven Regional Sales Managers to lead our sales teams in Central FL. We are looking for sales leaders with innate leadership qualities, who excel in maintaining client relationships, and have a true passion for maintaining the high level of Member support that is unique to The Fund.
Purpose of Position:
Aggressively execute Sales strategy to grow The Fund’s premium revenue and market share. Lead, coach and drive Sales staff to capture new business, ensure customer satisfaction and retention, and achieve premium revenue objectives.
The Fund’s Core Values: Members Employees Community
- Customer Service
The Fund’s Customer Service Excellence (CSE) Principles:
- Recognize that “customer” includes both internal and external customers.
- Support the Mission Statement and the CSE Philosophy.
- Practice the essential elements of CSE: Respect, Accountability and Service Excellence.
- Understand that all employees play a primary role in fulfilling the Mission and essential elements of CSE.
- Utilize the latitude to treat the customers’ problems as your own.
- Provide friendly, helpful and positive assistance.
- Ensure a good understanding of the customer’s issue, communicate clearly and take ownership until it is resolved.
- Be a CSE role model by promoting and communicating Customer Service Excellence.
- Accountable to meet or exceed established Sales goals through aggressive execution of The Fund’s Sales strategy resulting in growth of The Fund’s premium revenue and market share.
- Lead, coach and drive Sales staff to deliver high quality service and generate sales through proactive outreach and customer referrals.
- Collaborate with the COO and other members of EMT to create and drive the corporate Sales Strategy, including performing competitive analyses and gathering market intelligence.
- Using experience in the title industry and consultative sales techniques, understand both current and future Member needs that will increase revenue; develop creative solution options, seeking input and approval from their Manager when necessary, and implement.
- Provide regular input and insight about Members and markets to their Manager with recommendations and actions in support of reporting to the Executive Management Team
- Build a cohesive and collaborative team culture focused on achieving service and financial objectives in support of the Company’s strategy.
- Owns the assigned member portfolio which includes serving as the senior liaison with all internal Fund Departments (membership, risk management, finance customer service and collections) for the Sales staff.
- Regularly partner with key Fund departments, primarily Underwriting and Branch Operations to anticipate and address Member needs and resolve issues; ensures communication when resolved and assessment for potential broader application solution.
- Knowledgeable, proactive in action and communication about - members’ business – volumes, variances, premium back log, changes in staff, and changes in business direction; accountable for proactively informing management of important information and changes.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual KPI reports (visits, calls, policies, receivables, customer satisfaction, and customer retention) and sales forecasts in cooperation with Strategy & Corporate Analysis.
- Build development plans for Sales staff to include identifying key areas for education and training.
- Negotiate and approve agreements and pricing where appropriate.
- Guide Sales staff in the development of presentations/proposals to members.
- Keep Sales staff informed of new Fund products and services, or other relevant business information valuable to service members’ needs.
- Foster and support change within the organization to achieve strategic and operational objectives.
- Interview, select, recommend, hire, train, supervise assigned staff, and initiate personnel actions as required. Evaluate performance and provide coaching to employees. Develop annual performance plans.
- Encourages the personal and professional development of employees.
- Manage assigned budget to effectively meet business objectives and report on variances.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent combination of related education and experience is required.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience leading a business development/sales organization in the title insurance industry (residential and commercial); preferably including direct closing experience
- Proven track record delivering significant increases in sales
- Minimum of 5 years successful account management/business development experience
Excels in the following areas:
- Revenue growth using vigorous sales techniques
- Relationship based skills to execute partnerships and drive revenue
- Consultative sales
- Successful relationship management & account planning
- Customer service background with a focus on building customer loyalty
- Effective decision making
- Coaching and mentoring
- Operational efficiency and prioritization
- Developing and delivering presentations
- Financial Management
- Oral and written communication
- Change Management
- Professionalism, with a confident, assertive style
- Ability to collaborate and inspire teamwork
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to work independently, resolve conflicts, handle complaints and work as a team member
- Time management, planning and organization
- Detailed, curious, problem-solver orientation with experience solving client challenges
- Requires proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office including but not limited to word processing, spreadsheet design and maintenance, navigating in databases, and creating and delivering presentations
- Technology savvy - proficient in using Salesforce
Frequent in-state and overnight travel, including regular presence at Fund HQ in Orlando.
Physical Functions: Physical requirements involve performing general office activities.
3 - 5 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to: Cathy Gilmour
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.