Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Recording Assistant in our Oak Lawn, IL office. A Recording Assistant:
- Prepares and processes documents for recording and delivers to county recorder office or electronically along with water and zoning certifications.
- Updates databases and systems with search and order information.
- Provides point of contact for advisory and support needs of customers, closers and production staff.
- Reviews legal documents in connection with specific transactions for direct operations.
- Reviews documents and instruments for evidence to chain of title, including lien waivers, deeds, mortgages, court orders and decrees and curative instruments.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.