Provides general administrative assistance to the escrow operation, as well as, customer service support to customers, vendors and employees. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering the telephone, greeting visitors, computer administrative support, including business correspondences (emails, letters, and memos), distributing mailing, preparing Federal Express packages and mail deliveries, and assisting with special projects when required.
- Answers phone in a timely, courteous manner. Directs calls to appropriate person, giving caller a choice of holding or voicemail if person requested is on phone or unavailable.
- Greets customers in a courteous manner and offers refreshments as needed.
- Immediately notifies closers/ assistants when customers arrive for closing.
- Signs for courier deliveries and notifies closers/ assistants promptly.
- Promptly notifies marketing representatives for contract pickups.
- Distributes calendar for closing schedule (when applicable).
- Keeps reception area/conference rooms clean and free of used cups/glasses/cans.
- Contacts vendors and orders coffee, bottled water and soft drinks as needed.
- Replenishes cold drinks and bottled water in cooler at the end of the day.
- Assists marketing with projects as needed (mail outs, etc.).
- Must be consistently on time for work each day and have dependable consistent attendance.
- Ability to work 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Locks front doors at 5:00 p.m. (if all closings are completed).
- May be required to perform minor escrow tasks as requested by supervisor which will require some training on the company’s RamQuest system.
- Personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, e.g., peers, supervisors, and outside customers and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with employees, management, and customers by telephone and in person.
- Acceptance of supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience in customer service, clerical or administrative support work.
- Maintain courteous, business-like composure, use pleasant voice mannerisms and greeting, when answering telephone and greeting customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including but not limited to WORD and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- This position is the first point of contact of the company with customers, so incumbent must be consistently on time for work each day and have dependable attendance.
- Must have a professional appearance and good customer service skills, including conversing with all levels of management, employees, vendors and customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines with frequent interruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to occasionally work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor and be flexible to work schedule adjustments, as requested by supervisory and/or as business needs require.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.