Process e-mail and faxed requests, take orders verbally over the telephone, gives quotes, check on status of Orders and handles miscellaneous requests for customers.
- Logs in Order in order entry using Ramquest, verifies legal descriptions, prior title evidence, searches for the Tax ID Numbers and the Plat Book and Pages for the legal descriptions for Orders.
- Locates the Abstracts by issuing the following procedures:
A. Our storage facility
B. Contacting other Title Company’s and /or the Owners of said property.
- Answering incoming calls
- Greet guest at receptionist desk
- Completing Courtesy Filing and Invoicing
- Ability to work from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships.
- Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
1 - 3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.