Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for an Order Desk Clerk in our Oklahoma City, Oklahoma office. This role will process e-mail and faxed requests, take orders verbally over the telephone, give quotes, check on status of orders and handle miscellaneous requests for customers.
- Log in orders in order entry using RamQuest, verifies legal descriptions, prior title evidence, searches for the Tax ID Numbers and the Plat Book and Pages for the legal descriptions for Orders.
- Locates the Abstracts by issuing the following procedures:
- Our storage facility.
- Contacting other Title Company's and /or the Owners of said property.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Greet guest at receptionist desk.
- Do courtesy filing and invoicing.
- Follow Corporate Human Resource Policies and company procedures.
- Ability to work from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact and communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work well with others and excellent customer relation skills required.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
- 1 - 3 years
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.