Leading provider of escrow and title insurance services is looking for an experienced Lease Administrator/Associate Facilities Project Manager to join its Corporate Real Estate Department. Experience with lease administration is required. Prior experience using the Lease Harbor/Harbor Flex database (or similar application) is a plus. Previous experience with facility design, construction management, move management and/or project management is desired for this role. We anticipate that the successful candidate will be called upon to help support ongoing project work for a busy department throughout the Western US. Primary work space will be in either San Francisco or Concord, California. Job may require occasional travel by car throughout Northern California and/or by air within the Western US. Occasional overnight travel, evening, and weekend work may be required. In this role you’ll perform a comprehensive range of administrative tasks in support of the Corporate Real Estate Manager and Facilities Manager who oversee a portfolio of more than 100 locations in the western U.S.
Specific duties include:
- Transmit leases and related documents to lease database administrator; review same for accuracy once posted to the database.
- Assist with initial review of commercial lease documents and provide suggested push-back points; prepare summary financial approval forms and related memoranda for approval by senior management.
- Draft lease-related correspondence to landlords, including communication of building issues, requests for CAM reconciliation clarifications, and tenant allowance reimbursement submittals.
- Assist Corporate Facilities Manager with space planning for build-outs of new and existing spaces ranging from 1.5 - 10K+ RSF; attend construction meetings, conduct bid walks, and meet with clients, architects, furniture dealers, and designers to assist in the development and evaluation of prospective leasehold locations.
- Perform financial analysis of commercial lease terms to assist in the evaluation of lease extension, remodeling, relocation, and sublet transactions.
- Maintain and distribute project tracking sheets for all facility projects included detailed information relating to network/telephony information services group.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume along with salary requirements with reference to job number 340 to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.
Old Republic Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer