Independently examine, prepare, and issue final policies and endorsements for the Minneapolis Commercial Department.
- Process final policy packages from commercial closers and/or customers to determine policy needs.
- Examine documents as necessary and complete any additional research as required.
- Handle inquiries from customers.
- Consult with examiners and/or Legal Department on liability issues and insuring provisions on final policies.
- Prepare weekly reports for management and assist in maintaining all service time standards.
- Other duties as assignment by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be efficient with basic windows applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of real estate law and title standards.
- Knowledge or experience with real estate documents.
- Ability to concentrate on detail 90% of the time, to work with interruptions, and work well under pressure.
1 - 3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.