Old Republic Exchange Company, a national IRC Section 1031 exchange company, is looking for Exchange Assistants to work with Exchange Officers in processing IRC Section 1031 exchanges. The ideal candidate will be professional, energetic, able to work independently, and possess excellent customer service and organizational skills. This position is remote. TO APPLY, please click HERE to head to our new Careers page.
• Assist Exchange Officer with addressing/resolving any issues with existing files as necessary.
• Consistent and accurate entry of data.
• Assist Exchange Officer with the closing process from beginning to end
• Calendar time sensitive dates and follow up with exchanger on time sensitive actions
• Assist with drafting exchange documents, telephone calls from clients, preparation of earnest money requests and wire transfers
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 2 years' experience in real estate settlement services
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Superior communication skills
Why work at Old Republic Exchange Company?
• Your hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability will be greatly valued
• We offer great benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and 401K match
• Competitive compensation
• We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE:ORI), a multi-billion dollar multi-line insurance company and sister company of one of the largest and best-capitalized title insurers in the title insurance industry.
TO APPLY, please click HERE to head to our new Careers page.