We are looking for that person that’s seeking a career path that will allow them to grow both personally and professionally? That path is a Commercial & Builder Escrow Assistant. Job duties would be to review Preliminary reports to identify title defects, liens and encumbrances required for the closing of commercial real estate transactions. Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment with escrow officer, underwriting counsel and Advisory Title Officers.
- Excellent customer service
- Organize and prioritize several projects simultaneously
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detailed oriented
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks with accuracy with minimal time and/or incomplete information.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.