Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, one of the nation's largest title insurers, has an excellent opportunity available for an Receptionist/Escrow Assistant in our Dallas National Commercial Office located in the Park Cities area of Dallas, Texas.
We are looking to fill a full time position with an energetic, goal and detail oriented individual, to join our growing commercial escrow team.
The right candidate will manage front desk/reception area, manage group calendars, order office supplies, postage, handle electronic banking responsibilities, as well as open new orders, assist with commercial contract review, prepare critical dates letters, electronic delivery of title commitments, and provide additional support to the commercial escrow team. Candidate should be proficient in Outlook, Word, and Excel, and have excellent organization and communication skills.
Prior title experience a plus but not required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Will perform other duties an assigned by supervisor.
- Word, Outlook and Excel
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform successfully under pressure.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a professional appearance and good customer service skills.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 15 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.