Escrow assistant with minimum 2 years experience. Duties include assisting the Escrow Officer in preparing files for closing; order title work, taxes, HOA documents, payoffs and any documentation needed for the file; prepare and send commitments to buyers and lenders; prepare Closing Disclosures; answer phone calls and emails when Escrow Officer is not available; funding and shipping of files after closing.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships.
- Knowledge of Ramquest, Outlook and all Microsoft Office Apps a plus.
- Ability to work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Must be a personable, positive and professional representative of the Company
- Regular, consistent attendance is required
- Ability to accept supervision
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees, and customers by email, phone and in person
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) and you are in your introductory period of employment; you are not eligible to apply for this open position until you are no longer in your introductory period. If your employment status currently is "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement, you are not eligible to apply for this open position until your employment status is no longer "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement. If you have questions, contact your human resources representative.
Old Republic Title is an Equal Opportunity Employer