Old Republic Title is seeking an experienced escrow professional who is seeking an opportunity to become part of a fun and dynamic team and who is dedicated to providing exceptional service to the real estate industry. This is a full-time position with benefits, opportunities to advance within the company, and a competitive salary and bonus potential.
The right candidate will be/have:
- A positive attitude and outlook
- Solid communication and organizational skills, excelling in problem-solving, decision-making & time management
- A multi-tasker working in a fast-paced, highly professional environment
- Prior escrow experience preferred
- Good technical and computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
General Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Opening escrow and title orders, inputting complete and accurate data into escrow software system
- Determining escrow requirements by reviewing/understanding terms of the purchase and sale agreement and other instructions to Escrow
- Gathers client and financial information, clear title defects and satisfying existing lien encumbrances
- Responding timely to information requests, via phone or email, from clients, Lenders, Real Estate Agents and other parties
- Conduct and coordinate escrow signings, assist with closings and complete the handling of client funds
- Following up on and clearing all post-closing items
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.