We have an opportunity for an experienced Escrow Assistant in the Fairfield area. The position requires a dependable self-starter who is able to work well in a team environment and desires to learn and grow. You must be able to handle a heavy workload efficiently and accurately. Primary responsibilities/requirements include:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Superior customer service demonstrated by a proactive willingness to help, excellent response times and thorough follow through.
- Assist Escrow Officers in all aspects of the transactions, including opening orders, receipting in funds, ordering payoff demands to clear Preliminary report items, preparing funding packages, satisfying lender conditions, preparing policy write ups, and making timely disbursements according to instructions.
- Minimum 5 years as an Escrow Assistant and should be able to draw and audit.
- Business Professional attire.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.