Old Republic Title seeks an experienced Escrow Assistant in Auburn, CA. We are seeking an organized and thorough person to join our nationally recognized company. Must have the following:
- A positive, "can do" attitude.
- 2 years or more escrow experience.
- Must be detailed oriented and love to research information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to follow direction, coordinate, schedule and prioritize various responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task and focus under pressure with interrupted workflow.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements and job number for the position to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.