Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, one of the nation's largest title insurers, has an excellent opportunity available for an Education Administrator in our Manassas, VA office. We are seeking a candidate to administer our robust educational offerings to customers and prospects in live and recorded formats across a variety of technological platforms. The position involves proofreading, editing, scheduling, applying for continuing education credit, marketing, creating PowerPoint presentations, securing sponsors, vetting live seminar locations, event administration, and overall project management.
Additional administrative tasks to benefit the Virginia operations may also be required.
This job requires excellent grammar/punctuation skills, high proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, an eye for detail, creativity, and well-developed organizational skills. The candidate must also be personable, as this position offers contact with customers and prospects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Some overnight travel required.
- Generally a desk job in standard office environment.
- Ability to concentrate on detail 100% of the time.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.