Responsible for developing quality, engaging, brand-compliant communications, graphics and other visual assets in electronic, interactive and print formats.
Design and format a variety of communications from concept to completion, using knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Design quality, engaging, accurate, brand-compliant communications such as:
- Company e-newsletters
- Organizational charts
- Benefits materials (e.g., annual meeting materials, annual enrollment communications, benefits guides/brochures, benefits summary sheets, benefits webinar graphics, benefits emails)
- Recruiting materials, flyers, ads, brochures
- Wellness initiative collateral, articles, emails, flyers
- New employee orientation and training materials
- Meeting and event collateral (save-the-dates, invitations, agendas, signage, presentations, handouts, promotions)
- PowerPoint presentations
- Materials to post on Company intranet or website
- Create charts, graphs, illustrations, interactive PDFs, documents, fillable forms
- Coordinate and document layout drafts and approvals for final production; proofread for accuracy
- Coordinate with internal departments, as well as outside printers and vendors, as needed
- Assist with special projects and administrative assignments, handling sensitive data
- Other duties as assigned
Ability to work 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. in the Company’s Tampa, FL, office (Tampa International Airport vicinity).
Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after-hour Company events.
Ability to accept supervision.
Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- B.F.A. or equivalent, preferably in Graphic Design.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in graphic design for marketing/communications/advertising or related field.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, with an emphasis in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Skill in using Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong grasp of marketing, branding and communication concepts, including excellent proofreading skills and understanding of AP writing style.
- Ability to quickly learn new software/hardware as needed.
- Proficient in Mac and Windows PC platforms. Understands browser testing and cross-browser compatibility.
- Familiarity with digital and offset printing process.
- Ability to understand and adhere to Company’s Branding Guidelines.
- Being detail-oriented is critical to this role as is the ability to keep projects and data strictly confidential.
- Ability to self-start, self-direct, manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
3 - 5 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, portfolio samples and salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.