Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Title Operations Supervisor in our Pittsburgh, PA office. This role is responsible for maintaining effective client service support and timely communication for internal and external inquiries received through, but not limited to, telephone, email and systemic events.
- Responsible for the timely receipt and resolution of all incoming client inquiries, which include:
- Ensure phone queues are open and staffed during business hours.
- Email boxes are monitored and managed, so they are logged and routed within 15 minutes of receipt of request.
- All inquiries are appropriately logged within the company operating platform.
- Client issues / request are resolved within company approved timeframes based upon issue type and complexity.
- Develop and implement procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the department. Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Monitor the procedures to ensure on-time delivery and client satisfaction. Maintains in-depth working knowledge of company systems and processes.
- Assist in setting performance standards to meet service goals of the company.
- Assist with measures of employee performance, coaching, training and make timely employment decisions.
- Identify, create and structure the training agenda for department members for the best possible potential of each employee to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Effectively communicate with management regarding client volume, satisfaction and team performance. Communicate upwardly, as appropriate, regarding service failures or client concerns. Provide feedback to the production team, which include suggested solutions.
- Act as an escalation for internal and external clients for urgent / unresolved issues.
- Provide daily direction on appropriate response techniques, issue resolution / troubleshooting and special handling.
- Insure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs. Respond to and resolve employee relation issues expressed by team members. Create and maintain high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Address disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy. Prepare warnings and communicate effectively with employees on warnings and make appropriate decisions relative to corrective action, as required.
- Assist VP of Operations with daily operation of team to include the development, analysis and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
- Keep track of and approve TOP time, approve time sheets, maintain staff schedules ensuring coverage for all positions.
- Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Enforce company policies and procedures as a member of management for all employees.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside clients, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and clients by email, phone and in person.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- A minimum of five years of industry experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- 3-5 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.