Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for a Branch Receptionist in our Oklahoma City, OK office. The Branch Receptionist greets and directs customers, visitors and vendors in a courteous manner and offers refreshments as needed. Provides customer service to customers, vendors and employees. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering the telephone, greeting visitors, including business correspondences (emails, letters, and memos), and distributing mailing, preparing Federal Express packages and mail deliveries, and assisting with special projects when required.
- Answers phone in a timely, courteous manner. Directs calls to appropriate person, giving caller a choice of holding or voicemail if person requested is on phone or unavailable.
- Greets customers in a courteous manner and offers refreshments as needed.
- Immediately notifies closers/assistants when customers arrive for closing.
- Signs for courier deliveries and notifies closers/assistants promptly.
- Promptly notifies marketing representatives for contract pickups.
- Distributes calendar for closing schedule. (When applicable)
- Keeps reception area/conference rooms clean and free of used cups/glasses/cans.
- Replenishes cold drinks and bottled water in cooler at the end of the day.
- Assists marketing with projects as needed (mail outs, etc.)
- Must be consistently on time for work each day and have dependable consistent attendance.
- Ability to work from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Lock front doors at 5:00 p.m. (if all closings are completed).
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- May be required to perform minor tasks as requested by supervisor which will require some training on the company’s software system/s.
- Personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, e.g., peers, supervisors, and outside customers and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with employees, management, and customers by telephone and in person.
- Acceptance of supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Ability to maintain a courteous, business-like composure in both the office and social/marketing situations.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
1 - 3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.