Does coding, unit testing and implementation for enhancement and maintenance of current MS SQL systems. Assists with preparing technical documentation including record layouts. In most cases, individuals in this position are responsible for correcting less complex problems after receiving guidance.
- Performs MS SQL programming duties for requests that have been approved by the release board.
- Develops program logic from business-level specifications.
- Tests, debugs and documents T-SQL.
- Evaluates and modifies existing Stored Procedures when system requirements are changed. Ensures that changes are tested and documentation is brought up-to-date.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures as defined in the Information Services Policies and Procedures manual.
- Assists in determining the causes of system malfunctions.
- Maintains a detailed account of activities as required.
- Must be able to work during core hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Familiar with most phases of computer programming
- AA degree in Computer Programming/Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2008 or higher
- Strong SQL and Math skills preferred
- 1-3 years of development experience MS SQL Server
- Experience with C#.NET, .NET Framework and/or ASP.NET is helpful
- Experience with Stored procedures helpful (partial legacy system support)
- Understands most of the software currently installed on the systems
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook
- 1-3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.