Open Order Clerk Position
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the following:
General Clerk Duties:
- Maintain adequate inventory of the departments supplies.
- Handles the departments mail and packages.
- Codes invoices and creates deposits.
- Monitors the departments phone and e-mail and disburses each accordingly.
Open Order and Delivery Duties:
- Monitors e-mail and software program(s) for new orders and orders coming from other production units and opens the orders in the system.
- Pulls the CAD & CAD Map; opens the order in the appropriate plant program and pulls the Property runsheets; pulls a prior Policy if shown on the runsheet: uploads all items into the file software.
- Routes all orders to the various production units.
- Hyperlinks documents in within our products and delivers our products to our clients.
- Responsible for taking care of updates as needed for our products post-delivery.
- Prepares daily reports for our customers.
- Prepares daily, weekly and/or monthly reports for internal purposes and as needed/defined.
The ideal candidate will have the following expience, education and/or skills:
- Be familiar with using Ramquest (however not necessary).
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Be able to work 8 to 5 in the Galleria location of Houston Texas.
- Personable with customer service skills.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Should be efficient with Microsoft Office Programs – Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be a team player.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) and you are in your introductory period of employment; you are not eligible to apply for this open position, until you are no longer in your introductory period. If your employment status currently is “conditional” subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement, you are not eligible to apply for this open position until your employment status is no longer “conditional” subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement. If you have questions, contact your human resources representative.