This is a part-time, temporary, remote position with Old Republic Exchange, but applicants should be based in Tampa, FL.
This employee takes direction from and is responsible for providing support to the Regional Sales Executive for Florida and Georgia. This position requires excellent telephone and customer service skills. This employee must be detail oriented and have excellent data entry and processing skills. This employee’s duties include, but are not limited to, the following tasks:
- Phone support for Sales Region.
- Prepare marketing material for presentations.
- Update and maintain excel spreadsheet of contacts.
- Enter data for new leads in Xchange database.
- Contact escrow/closing agent for documents required to create new leads.
- Order office supplies and marketing collateral as needed.
- Send closing packages or other documentation on closed exchanges.
- Send marketing material as directed by Regional Executive.
- Other duties as assigned by the Regional Sales Executive.
- Ability to work between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday (approx. 20 hours per week).
- Must be personable and positive and be a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Real estate, Title industry and/or 1031 Exchange background preferred.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
- 3 - 5 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.