Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant in our Frisco, TX office. This role provides general administrative assistance to the operation, as well as, customer service support to customers, vendors and employees as directed. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to: general management of the DFW operation needs, processing of paperwork, ordering of supplies, etc., computer administrative support, including business correspondences (emails, letters, and memos), and assisting with special events and projects when required.
- Coordinates schedule of use for conference room and/or other meetings needed within the DFW operation.
- Coordinates with vendors, as needed, for meetings scheduled on behalf of the DFW operation.
- Assists sales with projects, as needed.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive material that should not be shared.
- Assist with HR Paperwork for new hires, changes, etc.
- Assist with the planning and execution of DFW events.
- Track notary expiration and renewals.
- Must be consistently on time for work each day and have dependable consistent attendance.
- Ability to work 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- May be required to perform order entry tasks as requested by supervisor, which will require some training on the company’s operating system(s).
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Ability to accept supervision
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Experience in customer service, clerical or administrative support work.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Maintain courteous, business-like composure, use pleasant voice mannerisms and greeting, when answering telephone and greeting customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including but not limited to Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.