Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for an Accounts Payable Assistant Manager in our downtown Minneapolis office. TO APPLY, please click HERE to head to our new Careers page.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately review and process accounts payable invoices in a timely and efficient
manner, including credit card transactions
- Perform vendor setup and maintenance
- Perform annual 1099 reporting
- Investigate and follow up on 1099 B-notice returns.
- Prepare monthly journal entries as needed
- Research past due invoices for locations
- Process high volume of invoices for locations.
- Provide a high level of support to internal and external customers
- Perform AP close
- Ability to perform all office duties (check runs, mail, scanning, filing, Fedex)
- Research voided checks and perform reissues
- Report escheatable checks for unclaimed property
- Associate degree in accounting or business preferred
- 3 - 5 years professional accounting experience
- Prior experience in A/P role preferred
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, MS Teams)
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Epicor and Active Pay but not required
- 3 - 5 years
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. TO APPLY, please click HERE to head to our new Careers page.
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.