Old Republic Title has an excellent opportunity available for an Accounting Clerk in our Oklahoma City, Oklahoma office. This role performs associated accounting functions for ORTCOK and Lenders Inspection companies.
TO APPLY, please click HERE to head to our new Careers page.
- Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable
- Daily Deposits and Reconcile Bank Statements.
- Daily, Monthly & Weekly reports.
- Preparation of month end journal entries and reports.
- Monitor all escrow bank activity, including notifying branches of incoming wires and reviewing/verifying all outgoing wires.
- Fixed Asset reporting & file maintenance.
- Maintain a working relationship with branch offices & corporate office.
- Cross train new employees in accounting dept.
- Ability to handle and maintain all levels of confidential information.
- Assist Operations/HR with ordering supplies, inventory, service calls on office equipment.
- Ability to work from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact and communicate with co-workers, management, clients, and others in a courteous and professional manner by email, phone, and in person.
- Ability to work well with others and excellent customer relation skills required.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Follow Corporate Human Resource policies and company procedures.
- Associates Degree in Accounting/Finance or previous accounting experience or equivalent accounting training.
- Ability to use 10-key by touch.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Proficient in Excel and other accounting software platforms.
- Ability to concentrate on detail 90% of the time.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
- 1 - 3 years
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. TO APPLY, please click HERE to head to our new Careers page.
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.