Perform associated accounting functions for Old Republic Title Company of Oklahoma and Lenders Inspection companies.
- Accounts Payable.
- Accounts Receivable.
- Daily Deposits.
- Monthly & Weekly reports.
- Monitor all escrow bank activity, including notifying branches of incoming wires and reviewing/verifying all outgoing wires.
- Maintain a working relationship with branch offices & corporate office.
- Month End reports.
- Reconcile Bank Statements.
- Fixed Asset reporting & file maintenance.
- Cross train new employees in accounting dept.
- Assist HR with ordering supplies, inventory, service calls on office equipment.
- Submits expense reports for multiple employees.
- Ability to handle and maintain all levels of confidential information.
- Ability to work from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Ability to work overtime as requested and approved by supervisor.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Previous accounting experience or equivalent accounting training.
- Ability to use 10 key by touch.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Proficient in Excel and other accounting software platforms
- Ability to concentrate on detail 90 % of the time
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work approved and requested overtime, by supervisor.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
- Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting a majority of the time. Walking and standing are required, occasionally.
1 - 3 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in a pdf format, along with salary requirements to:
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) please contact your human resources representative regarding the application process.