Provides general administrative assistance to the escrow operation, as well as, customer service support to customers, vendors and employees. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to: answering the telephone, greeting visitors, scanning escrow files, computer administrative support, including business correspondences (emails, letters, and memos), distributing mailing, preparing FedEx packages and mail deliveries, maintaining the lobby, and assisting with special projects when required.
- Answers phone in a timely, courteous manner. Directs calls to appropriate person, giving caller a choice of holding or voicemail if person requested is on phone or unavailable.
- Greets customers in a courteous manner and offers refreshments as needed.
- Immediately notifies closers/assistants when customers arrive for closing.
- Signs for courier deliveries and notifies closers/assistants promptly.
- Promptly notifies marketing representatives for contract pickups.
- Distributes calendar for closing schedule. (When applicable)
- Keeps reception area/conference rooms clean and free of used cups/glasses/cans.
- Maintains conference room food baskets and pens.
- Replenishes cold drinks and bottled water in cooler at the beginning/end of the day.
- Assists marketing with projects as needed (mail outs, etc.) Must be consistently on time for work each day and have dependable consistent attendance.
- May be required to perform minor escrow tasks as requested by supervisor which will require some training on the company’s RamQuest system.
- Personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, e.g., peers, supervisors, and outside customers and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Acceptance of supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor. Ability to accept supervision.
- Ability to work from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Locks front doors at 5:00 p.m. (if all closings are completed, notifies assistants if not locking the doors due to late closing).
- Must be personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Regular consistent attendance is required.
- Put files in scanning order.
- Run scanner to image documents.
- Scan minimum of 7 scanned files per day.
- Check scanned files for mistakes in scanning process.
- Handle customer inquires relating to search work.
- Must be flexible in other related duties or job functions, which may be assigned or changed at any time by request of the Manager and/or President of the company.
- Experience in customer service, clerical or administrative support work.
- Maintain courteous, business-like composure, use pleasant voice mannerisms and greeting, when answering telephone and greeting customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Must have knowledge of scanning equipment, copy machines, microfilm machines and telephone system.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume along with salary requirements to: Jodi Lozano
Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) and you are in your introductory period of employment; you are not eligible to apply for this open position until you are no longer in your introductory period. If your employment status currently is "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement, you are not eligible to apply for this open position until your employment status is no longer "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement. If you have questions, contact your human resources representative.