The position will reside inside our Corporate Operations team and collaborate with other analysts, Salesforce Administrators, and managers to create, cleanse, analyze and distribute key information to decision-makers within Old Republic Title. Data will be focused on sales and operational activity and the Analyst will gather and synthesize the data from multiple sources to build impactful business intelligence and ensure data quality across domains owned by Corporate Operations.
- Become a business expert on data available from Sales, Operations and Marketing within Old Republic Title.
- Connect to multiple data sources using a variety of business-oriented data tools, such as Tableau, Salesforce, Power BI, and Microsoft Access.
- Synthesize and enrich data sets using Microsoft Excel, Tableau, Power BI and other Business Intelligence tools as needed.
- Build and support suites of dashboards and reports for managers and front-line employee using Salesforce products as well as Tableau and Power BI.
- Cleanse, investigate, load and transform data managed by Corporate Operations, notably Salesforce Service/Sales Cloud.
- Interface with Information Services personnel, including database administrators and modelers, to enhance data stores for the company.
- Research and recommend additional business intelligence tools for the department.
- Keep current on business intelligence and metrics trends in the industry.
- Identify key external datasets to integrate into reporting suites.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer-centric attitude.
- Ability to foster, develop and maintain professional and collaborative working relationships. Must be able to get along with others, i.e., peers, supervisors, outside customers, and vendors.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of management, employees and customers by email, phone and in person.
- Must be personable, positive, and a professional representative of the Company.
- At a minimum, the ability to work from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. CST Monday through Friday.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Regular consistent attendance is required, that could include attendance at after hour Company events.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to accept supervision.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, mathematics, economics, or business administration.
- Strong understanding of relational database structures and commitment to quality data design.
- Advanced experience in data scrubbing and data transformation as part of the Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) exercises between databases.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel modeling skills, including module development and Solver.
- Intermediate experience in Salesforce CRM including Data Loader and third-party applications such as Demand Tools.
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Access and a Business Intelligence tool such as Tableau.
- General understanding of data connectivity, including ODBC and API.
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Salesforce Administration certification ADM201.
- Intermediate experience working with unstructured data sets using Hadoop or similar.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis software, such as R or Stata.
- Working knowledge of quality methodologies, such as Lean and Six Sigma.
- Familiarity with nimble software development, such as Agile and DevOps.
- Overnight business travel by air and/or automobile, may be required ~ 5% of the time.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance is required.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to perform under pressure and be flexible with disruptions throughout the workday.
- Repetitive and continual typing motion is required.
Sedentary work: Sedentary work: Sedentary work involves sitting and standing the majority of the time. Walking and stairs required regularly.
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume in .pdf format along with salary requirements to: Amanda Anderson
Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) and you are in your introductory period of employment; you are not eligible to apply for this open position until you are no longer in your introductory period. If your employment status currently is "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement, you are not eligible to apply for this open position until your employment status is no longer "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement. If you have questions, contact your human resources representative.