Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, one of the nation's largest title insurers, has an excellent opportunity available for a CMS Supervisor.
Responsible for support, coordination, maintenance, and related activities relative to the Old Republic Title Contracts Management System (ORT-CMS), inclusive of: directly assisting Director and various ORT Contract Administrators within multiple ORT business units throughout the enterprise with data, information, and records organization, input, management, and similar tasks; support and maintenance of ORT-CMS platform and program in accordance with requirements; and associated activities and initiatives.
- Working with the Director as a primary participant in the planning, configuration, and deployment of the ORT-CMS;
- ORT-CMS System Administrator, with responsibilities including the setup and maintenance of Users, roles, permissions, access groups, etc. (i.e. view/edit certain types of agreements, etc.); assists with the administration, coordination and maintenance of the ORT-CMS;
- Work with the ORT-CMS implementation team to create documentation of the processes to setup and manage contracts within the platform, including the creation of User Guides, literature, Quick Guides, etc. for Division business units/Contract Administrators to initiate, process, and manage actual and potential ORT agreements;
- Participate in the development of ORT-CMS contract review processes, inclusive of: workflows; keyword indices; event alerts; required terms; logging/tracking critical dates, events, etc.; coordination with business units regarding contract management in accordance with same; and related matters;
- Participate in the initial creation of the database of parties, contracts, etc. within the ORT-CMS, inclusive of scanning, indexing, entry, classification, profile creation, and related tasks for appropriate setup within the platform; guide and assist multiple business unit Contract Administrators with completion of the same for multiple business units across the ORT enterprise;
- Subject Matter Expert relative to the ORT-CMS, inclusive of handling calls/contacts for assistance from Users, as well as training and coaching of same; point of contact for ORT business unit Contract Administrators, and fielding of related questions from a range of ORT Agency and/or Direct operations personnel;
- Review and analysis of contracts within the ORT-CMS; identification/determination of complete contract records within platform, inclusive of attachments or exhibits, proper review and execution, etc.; assist in the development of performance and related metrics, and similar;
- Participate in the modification, coordination, etc. of future releases, updates., etc. of ORT-CMS platform (software, processes, platform modification, etc.);
- Prepare and distribute various ORT-CMS reports at intervals to be established, and/or as needed; and
- Other duties as assigned by Director.
- College degree and/or paralegal certification preferred, with three to five years business experience in title insurance or title related industries.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications, including MS Excel, Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook.
- Inquisitive proficiencies in/with technology, inclusive of software platforms;
- Efficient and effective verbal and written communication and report writing skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and skills.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented.
- Ability to work independently, possess a high level of initiative and manage and meet deadlines.
- Personable, positive and a professional representative of the Company.
- Ability to interface and represent the Company effectively and professionally with employees, management and customers by telephone, in person and by other means of electronic communications.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and handle multiple projects and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information.
- Must be able to work additional hours as reasonably required, with travel as necessary.
- Ability to work well under pressure and be flexible with interruptions throughout the workday.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work well with others and as a team.
3 - 5 years
The above statements reflect the principal function and most significant duties of the job, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that are inherent in the job.
We offer a competitive salary, and excellent benefit package including health, life and disability insurance; paid time off; and retirement plans. To apply, email resume along with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Note: If you currently are employed by Old Republic Title (or one of its wholly owned affiliated companies) and you are in your introductory period of employment; you are not eligible to apply for this open position until you are no longer in your introductory period. If your employment status currently is "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement, you are not eligible to apply for this open position until your employment status is no longer "conditional" subject to written performance deficiencies or conditions for improvement. If you have questions, contact your human resources representative.